Fellowship Contact Information
- Oliver Lenz, MD, MBA – Program Director: email@example.com
- Marco Ladino, MD – Associate Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zain Mithani, MD – Associate Program Director: email@example.com
- Tali Elfassy, PhD – Associate Program Director for Scholarly Activities firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morayma Barreto – Program Coordinator: email@example.com
- Office: 305-243-9741
What You Need to Apply
The Nephrology Training Program utilizes ERAS (1481121151) for all applications and participates in the NRMP (1104148F0). Applications from women and minorities are strongly encouraged. For more information on timelines, fees and registration please visit https://students-residents.aamc.org/training-residency-fellowship/applying-fellowships-eras/
Typical Interview Day 2022-23
We plan to continue with virtual interview days for the 2022/23 interview season. We will aim to recreate as best we can the on-site interview experience. All interviews will be done remotely via Zoom. We will also post a virtual tour of our campus and an introductory video shortly. If you live nearby and would like make an in-person visit please feel free to reach out to us and we will make our best effort to accommodate you.
* You can request specific faculty members to interview with or specify specific interests before your interview day. We will make every effort to accommodate your requests
This year we will also host an in person ‘Second Look” afternoon for those interested in visiting us in person. You will have an opportunity to meet with faculty, fellows and staff in person and get a tour of our facilities. We hope to see you here in beautiful Miami!
Tentative date : 9/15/22